Keeping your account and personal information secure
We try very hard to help keep your account secure and protect your personal information. By using EBC Global, you agree to use your authentic name and identity. You may not publish the personal information of others without their consent.
Fraud and Spam: How we protect you from fraud and spam
We work hard to help ensure that the information you share is secure. We investigate any suspected breach of security. Any attempt to compromise the security of a Profile, including fraud, may be referred to law enforcement.
Protecting your intellectual property
EBC Global is a place for you to share the things that are important to you. You own all of the content and information you post on EBC Global, and you can control how it is shared through your application settings. However, before sharing content on EBC Global, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
The best way to report abusive content or spam on EBC Global is by using the Report link that appears near the content itself. If you have any ideas for how we can improve a product or feature on EBC Global, you can submit feedback to Info@EBCGlobal.co.uk.
Our global community is growing every day and we strive to welcome people to an environment free from abusive content. To do this, we rely on people like you. If you see something on EBC Global that you believe violates our terms please report it to us. Our team is dedicated to review things you report to help make sure EBC Global remains safe.
Please keep the following in mind:
- We may take action any time something violates the Community Standards outlined here.
- Reporting something doesn't guarantee that it will be removed because it may not violate our policies.
- Our content reviewers will look to you for information about why a post may violate our policies. If you report content, please tell us why the content should be removed (e.g., is it nudity or hate speech?) so that we can send it to the right person for review.
- Our review decisions may occasionally change after receiving additional context about specific posts or after seeing new, violating content appearing on a page or EBC Global Profile.
- The number of reports does not impact whether something will be removed. We never remove content simply because it has been reported a number of times.
- The consequences for violating our Community Standards vary depending on the severity of the violation and the person's history on EBC Global. For instance, we may warn someone for a first violation, but if we continue to see further violations we may restrict a person's ability to post on EBC Global or ban the person from EBC Global.